The American Tern has brought this flashy folding Eelectric bike.
The Vektron Q9 is equipped with hydraulic disc brakes, a sturdy rear rack, Valo Direct light, and fenders—so it is ideal for all-season commuting in the city.
In test after test, the Vektron is called the best folding ebike on the market. The updated Vektron gets even better with improved geometry, Bosch’s newest and virtually silent motor, and a burly, extended rack. With a Vektron, a lot of your car trips will start turning into bike trips.
Once you fold your Vektron, it’s easy to roll it around. The new frame design also lets you keep the bike in vertical position when folded, so stopping and going is easier than ever.
- German-engineered Bosch Active Line electric drivetrain—the industry leader in electric bike technology
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- New frame design, with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Integrated Atlas Rack works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
Shimano Alivio, 1 x 9 spd, trigger
Shimano Alivio Shadow
Vektron custom, forged 6061-AL crankarm
Shimano 11-32T, 9 spd
9 spd, DHT for eBike, GST corrosion resistant coating
SHIFTER CABLE & HOUSING:
Jagwire LEX-SL, slick treatment, alloy ferrules
Bosch Active Line +, 36 V/ max speed 20 mph (US)or 32km/h, max torque 50 Nm
BATTERY: Bosch PowerPack 400 Wh
DISPLAY:Bosch Purion, 4 mode selectable, walk assist
RANGE: 400 Wh: 50-130 km (30-80 mi)
Bosch Compact Charger