The Hikobike Pulse ebike is designed as the perfect city commuter electric bike; ideal for going to the shops, but also suited for riding on dirt roads and gravel bike trails.
The Maxxis Pulse tires fitted on the Pulse ebike are designed for New Zealand potholed roads, as well as gravel bike trails, giving you the ultimate peace of mind that your ebike is hardy enough to stand up to New Zealand conditions.
The Front NEX fork and suspension seat post give a smooth ride, and the gel seat ads that extra comfort.
AVAILABLE IN SILVER, YELLOW, WHITE,
REAR MOTOR POWERED, SEMI STEP THROUGH, ALL TERRAIN EBIKE
- and as SPEED pedelec 45km/h with 48v /52v power
See the Pulse X
- 26” Wheels
- Tyres: Maxxis Pace 26 x 1.95”
- Suntour NEX fork
- Promax Adjustable st
- Kalloy suspension seat
- Bafang 300W motor (max assist speed 37km/hr – adjustable)
- 13Ah SAMSUNG Battery with BMS – large batteries available 15.6Ah and 17.4Ah
- Integrated cadence speed sensor
- Brakes: Tektro Cable Disc Brakes, 180mm rotors.
- Levers: Tektro with Bell, and Motor Stop Function on both Levers, and Brake Light
- Shimano 8 speed, Altus Derailleur, Altus SL-M310 Shifter
- Shimano Chain
- Selle Royal Saddle
- Front and Rear integrated LED lights, with Brake light
- Carrier, kick stand and Full Aluminium Mud Guards included
- All Stainless steel fixtures
- Weight: 24kgs with 13Ah Battery (21kgs without battery)
- Max load Weight: 130kgs