With a new 48V Motor with Super Hill Climbing power, larger battery, smooth Torque Sensor and Hydraulic brakes, the The Hikobike 26″ Pulse X ebike is designed as the perfect city commuter electric bike; ideal for going to the shops, but also suited for riding on dirt roads and gravel bike trails.
The Maxxis Pulse tires fitted on the Pulse ebike are designed for New Zealand potholed roads, as well as gravel bike trails, giving you the ultimate peace of mind that your ebike is hardy enough to stand up to New Zealand conditions. The Front NEX fork and suspension seat post give a smooth ride, and the gel seat ads that extra comfort.
AVAILABLE IN RED AND GUN METAL
- 26” Wheels
- Tyres: KENDA KWICK DRUMLIN Pace 26 x 1.95”
- Bafang 48V 300W motor (max assist speed 37km/hr – adjustable)
- Large 624Wh LG Battery with BMS – larger upgrade battery available 749Wh SAMSUNG
- Integrated Torque sensor
- Brakes: Tektro Hydraullic Disc Brakes, 180mm rotors.
- Selle Royal HZ (Upgrade Saddle)
- Levers: Tektro with Motor Stop Function on both Levers, and Brake Light
- Suntour NEX fork
- Promax Adjustable stem
- Kalloy suspension seat post
- Shimano 8 speed, Acrea Derailleur
- Shimano Chain
- Front and Rear integrated LED lights, with Brake light
- Carrier, kick stand and Full Aluminium Mud Guards included
- All Stainless steel fixtures
- Weight: 24kgs with 13Ah Battery (21kgs without battery)
- Max load Weight: 130kgs